As we step into a new sun season, the theme of our lives are about to change. Aries brought a zestful beginning. Of course it’s not all sunshine and rainbows, each season comes with its own challenges.
Reflecting upon Aries season, I found it to be both a blessing and a lesson. It thrusted me into a new and exciting chapter of life. The confidence and enthusiasm of Aries brought great adventure. However, with that intense rush, comes heavy burnout. Aries is notorious for jumping into possibly too much at once. It can leave you feeling drained, like you moved forward too fast, like you put too much on your plate without giving yourself a chance to rest. It comes with impatience, a sense of needing to do it all at once.
Now comes the slow and cooled down feeling of Taurus season. It’s time for that much-needed rest after pushing yourself so heavily. As an earth sign, Taurus energy is about taking your time, having patience, and slowing the pace. With all you’ve given birth to in Aries season, it is now time to establish a reliable routine. As a fixed sign, Taurus is loyal, persistent, and reliable. Here comes the value of repetition and ritual.
Symbolized as the bull, Taurus energy can cause us to butt heads, being very “my way or the highway.” It’s extremely stubborn. You can use that stubbornness to refuse change and repeat the same mistakes over and over, or you can use it to work very hard towards a constructive goal without feeling tempted to ever give up.
Taurus is ruled by Venus, the planet of love and pleasure. Taurus is a great season for love in general — romance, friends, or family. It’s also a time of pleasure — more relaxation, spa days, and lazy nights. Treat yourself — but be weary of overindulgence.
Taurus is ruled by the second house of money and resources. There is more fixation on the material world. Generally, money flows better during Taurus season — pay raises, gifts, and sales are likely — business owners have better luck, more clients and costumers. Yet still, you will feel tempted to spend your money just as quickly as you earn it!
As the second zodiac sign, the number “2” in numerology also refers to partnership. Your need to take care for others greatly increases. Again, this also brings more luck in partnership and friendship. Another warning sign here is to avoid neglecting self-care.
How your zodiac is affected by Taurus season
- Aries — Your focus is on money, resources, and caring for others. Wealth is flowing nicely, you are doing some gift-giving or gift-receiving.
- Taurus — A brand new chapter for you, energy burst returns after a prior month of sluggishness. Luck is on your side, you’re feeling very in-your-element.
- Gemini — A quieter time of reflection and introspection. There could be some secrets coming out regarding your finances, possibly a secret lover.
- Cancer — Feeling more hopeful and optimistic; feeling secure with your resources. A great time for friendship and community.
- Leo — You are drawing more attention to yourself, especially within your career. There could be a promotion or pay raise.
- Virgo — May be traveling, possibly a business trip. Interest in learning a new cooking or crafting skill.
- Libra — A boost in power, possibly more responsibilities given at work. You could be very focused on solving a mystery.
- Scorpio — A wonderful time for partnership, whether it’s a business partner or romantic interest. Overall, a balanced period.
- Sagittarius — A time of steadiness and routine. Paying more attention to your body and your physical health.
- Capricorn — Creative flow and higher imagination. Possibly caring for children.
- Aquarius — Urging to spend more time at home, getting cozy with a fuzzy blanket and home cooked meal.
- Pisces — Lots of communication. Possibly socializing more with coworkers or brining in more clients to your business.