I was nominated by Ceridwen Silverhart for the Sunshine Blogger Award! Thanks so much! 🙂 Please go check out her blog “Illuminating the Fool’s Mirror.” She writes thoroughly researched posts about mythology and media. I especially like her informative, mystical series about Water Horses.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blog so others can find them.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display a Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or your blog site.
Questions for me:
- 1. Do you prefer pens or pencils?
I used to prefer pencils because you can erase your mistakes. I would always journal with a pencil but over the years the pages would fade, so now I ALWAYS use pen! I would rather have documented mistakes a cross-outs instead of no documentation at all! And I love using different colored pens. Oh and especially gel pens!!!
- 2. Name a bird that sings near you.
Red Robin, YUM!
- 3. Do you prefer tea, coffee, or water?
I definitely prefer tea! Basically any kind of tea.
- 4. Which of these views would you rather have outside your window? An ocean, a misty mountain, a sunny meadow, or a bustling city?
All of those sound nice to me except a bustling city. Anywhere in nature is very calming for me. I would prefer an ocean. The ocean is so beautiful, especially on a stormy night.
- 5. What do you do when it rains?
If I’m off work then I like to just stay home in the rain, open my window and listen to the sound, have a cozy day/night in bed. Make some tea. If it’s a light rain then I actually like to go outside and get a little wet and feel the rain.
- 6. Do you write posts ahead of time or publish the day you write?
I do a mix of both. If I’m planning ahead then I like to post it first thing in the morning. But others time I just post as soon as I’m finished writing.
- 7. How often do you remember your dreams?
Probably like a quarter of the time. More often if I take melatonin.
- 8. If you could safely visit any planet, what would it be? Fictional planets are allowed!
That’s a really tough question!! Because I love all the planets! Everyone jokes about going to Saturn to ski on its rings. I think going to Neptune would be really cool because it would be like all ocean. But if I had to choose I would want to go to any of the moons. I would pick Wallace & Gromit’s version of the moon which is made out of cheese (everybody knows the moon is made of cheese.)
- 9. Do monsters exist?
- 10. What do you give people?
I like to give people laughter and inspiration and new ideas!
- 11. What do people give you?
People give me new ways of thinking and fresh perspectives.
- Poetry 365
- Unique Times
- Wonder Diary
- Ethos of Solitude
- Dearly Written
- Defining Ways
- Martial Path
- My Life My Words My Way!!!
My questions for you:
- What is your favorite vacation spot?
- Do you prefer hotel or camping?
- How many pets do you have, if any?
- Do you have any plants?
- What’s your favorite season/why?
- Do you have any “blog goals” or are you freestyle?
- How do you stay inspired?
- A book you last bought or read?
- How often do you check the news?
- Sunny days or rainy days?
- What type of clothing do you wear?